We have a busy week planned so we wanted to minimize dishes tonight. We had asparagus in the fridge that we needed to use. We sautéed mushrooms with the asparagus and cooked some leftover pierogies that were in the freezer. My husband wanted some carrot chips on the side also. We love them! They’re similar to sweet potato fries but a bit healthier. We always buy a bag of carrot sticks or Publix dip chip carrots but they would work fine with fresh cut carrot sticks also.
Baked Carrot Chips
- 1 lb carrot chips or sticks
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper or seasoning of choice (I use Slap Ya Mama)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In medium bowl, toss carrots in olive oil to coat.
- Arrange on large cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle seasoning over carrots.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir and bake 10 more minutes.
- After 20 minutes they should be done, but we leave them in the oven for 10 minutes after we turn it off to make them extra crispy.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!